ChoirWorx 2020 postponed

We are really sorry to advise you that we have regretfully had to take the very difficult decision to postpone ChoirWorx 2020.

Unfortunately we have had insufficient bookings so far to make the event viable, and do not expect further bookings due to the uncertainty surrounding the Coronavirus epidemic.

We hope to re-schedule for Sunday 2nd May 2021, and are in the process of confirming this.

If you have bought tickets you will shortly receive an email from Eventbrite advising you about refunds.

We are sure that you will be as disappointed as we are about this difficult decision, but hope you will understand our position.

Take care, and we hope to see you next year.

From all at VoiceWorx.