We look forward to meeting you all in 2021, and joining together in our singing workshops as a mass choir for a superb singing experience!
A few reminders for Choirworx singers
The exciting bits
- The workshops will be highly active, dynamic and most of all fun!
- We’d love your group or choir to sing to the assembled choirs. There will be chances to share your singing between workshops, at lunch time or at the end of the day.
- Email Alan (MD) to let him know if you wish to perform during the day: email@example.com
- You can also busk acapella with any sized group at lunch time – sign up for a short slot when you arrive!
- Be prepared to join in, learn and most of all enjoy.
- Be there by 9:00 am for 9:30 prompt start – See Programme for details.
- Bring your tickets either printed or on your phone! On arrival get your wrist band from reception.
- Bring a packed lunch and extra water – although there is a fountain for top ups.
- Teas and coffees served on arrival and during breaks.
- Lots of parking – turn right as you arrive on site.
- Please read the FAQs and come back to us with any further queries. https://www.choirworx.org.uk/faqs)
- We are here to help you have a great experience. Look out for our team in the purple shirts, and all our other friends in VoiceWorx in the blue shirts.
Do contact us if you have any queries or problems en-route.
Call Barbara on 07815 882523.
We look forward to meeting you all soon.